Friday, March 27, 2009

Update...

I am starting to get very anxious but I keep reminding myself that the baby can't stay in there forever...just be patient. At the moment Baby Mc is still breech (head up). I am still visiting the chiropractor twice a week and last night Ryan and I tried burning Moxa herb on the pressure point on my pinkie toe. Apparently it is some ancient Chinese herb that will send a message to the baby to flip. No luck last night but I have six days worth. At the moment we have a c-section scheduled for Wednesday April 1 at 12:15. However, I am having a hard time with 1) planning the day that the baby will arrive and 2) having a baby on April Fools Day. I am not planning on keeping the scheduled c-section and thinking that I am going to play the waiting game and when Baby Mc is ready...Baby Mc will let us know. Keep checking the blog and I'll keep you updated!

Here are a few pictures from Megan's softball game yesterday.




No comments: