I started to give William some finger foods last week. I started with Gerber Wagon Wheels and it seems to be going good. We have also started giving him sippy cups with water. At first he would just play with them but he is starting to learn to actually drink the water.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
7 Months!
William is 7 months old! Wow! I feel like every day when Ryan comes home from work I am telling him about something new that William is doing. It's so fun-when he begins learning something new he does it over and over all day long. Sometimes its something small like holding a toy in each hand and banging them together or on something else or something as big as getting from his belly to a sitting position. He has been working on this for a couple of weeks now but today he perfected it and every time I put him on the floor (or in the bed-which has turned out to be quite a problem) he goes straight to sitting position and now is trying to pull up on everything and stand. He has been successful at this a few times. As far as crawling goes he gets up on his hands and knees, rocks back and forth, and then lunges forward. He is learning that he can get somewhere quicker by rolling or whine until I pick him up or give him the object that he wants. All in all play time is becoming more and more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY WILLIAM!!! what great milestones :o) youre getting so big and i can tell that you LOOOOVE that swing!
Cutest little boy I know!
Post a Comment