Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...


We went to Sweet Pea and picked out a Christmas Tree today. (Did you know they deliver and set up your tree for no additional cost?) We didn't use this service but I thought it was nice and I would throw in a little advertisement for them) William had fun even though he doesn't look like he is having much fun in the picture-it was a bit chilly. Doesn't he look so cute in his Christmas sweater that his Oma knit for him?
So we have our tree-small and somewhat skinny. My goal is to have it up and decorated on Sunday night (life's a little busy these days with a crawler who needs my full attention so I'm giving myself a few days). Having a tree with lots of lights and sparkly things hanging down should be interesting considering I have a very curious 8 MONTH old who is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and LOVES cords.

3 comments:

TBG said...

i'm obsessed with Oma and her william sweaters.

Anonymous said...

What's your plan for W while you are decorating? I think Charlie might have to actually be outside the house. I can just see him getting lost amongst the chaos!

Anonymous said...

Oh...that sounded bad. "OUTSIDE THE HOUSE"? I dont mean I'll just put him outside. Hopefully his Nana will keep him for awhile. :)