My sweet angel got his first stomach bug yesterday. He woke up feeling fine (as you can tell in the pictures) and after a nap we headed to the doctor for his 15 month check up. William is 20 pounds, 6 ounces!! He is 30 inches tall. We visited with the doc a few minutes and decided to walk around the hallway while we waited on the nurse to come in and give William the three vaccinations he was getting. All of a sudden he started throwing up and it wouldn’t stop. Of course the hallway was carpeted and I was in shock and just standing there. After about a minute I grabbed him and went into the restroom. I thought he was done and walked out in the hall to find a nurse and he started again! We were both covered in throw-up, it was all over the carpet, and all over the bathroom. I definitely owe the sweet nurse who cleaned it all up a special thank you! He was fine as soon as he was done and he had been fine all morning so we just all assumed his milk had gone sour in his tummy or he could have possibly accidentally had regular milk that morning (he has to have lactose free milk). We got the three shots and headed home to shower and throw all of our clothes in the wash. He got sick again after a piece of toast so we stuck to water the rest of the afternoon. He took a long nap and he slept great all night. He has been cuddling with me most of the morning and eating toast, cheerios, and a few french fries :) Hopefully his energy level will pick up this afternoon. It’s nice to lay around all morning but I hate seeing my baby sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment