Monday, August 23, 2010

Soakin’ up the Sun

We packed up and headed south to enjoy a fun-filled weekend with friends at the beach! I wish that I had taken more pictures but I was busy chasing William around. He LOVES the water! I feel sure that if we stayed the whole week this little water-baby would be swimming all by himself. Our group consisted of 8 adults and 6 children (all under 3-4 of them 1 1/2 and under). Needless to say we only made it out the beach one morning. We were covered in sand when we made the hike back to the condos but had a blast playing in the sand and wading in the water.

100_5062

100_5064 100_5065    100_5069 100_5070  Lucky for us the pools were amazing and the kids loved them…especially my little water bug. Again, I wish I had more pictures of all the kids (and adults) but didn’t realize that I had not taken any pictures until Sunday night when most everyone had gone home. 

100_5073 100_5076100_5074   100_5079100_5077  100_5081 100_5088100_5085  100_5080100_5129 100_5130 100B5097  100B5111 100B5113

100_5131 100_5132  

Despite the stomach bug being passed around  we had a fantastic time with great friends and cannot wait to do it again next summer!

No comments: