Thursday, January 20, 2011

Daddy’s Day Off

We were lucky to have Ryan home on Monday. We started our Ryan and William’s day off with some playdough. William is very funny about textures these days and wasn’t very interested in touching the playdough but he did enjoy all the toys that went with it like the knife and rolling pin.

DSC_0477DSC_0483DSC_0487DSC_0491DSC_0492DSC_0495DSC_0496

And of course after the playdough we pulled out the trains. Come to think of it I don’t think a day goes by that we don’t play “choo choo.” I also thought I would share this picture of William standing on the chair. He carries this green chair all over the house. He turns all the lights off and on and is able to reach most things on the counters and tables. We have to really be careful about what we leave laying around these days.

DSC_0482DSC_0474

And once it warmed up a LITTLE we headed outside for the rest of the morning.

DSC_0510DSC_0512DSC_0514

William’s new favorite thing to do is play Daddy’s airplane game on the computer. It’s the first thing he wants to do when Ryan walks in the door.

DSC_0520

No comments: