Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bringing Baby Girl Home

I could not wait to get home with my baby girl and spend some time with William.

DSC_0387DSC_0392

This is what Virginia did most of the day while I spent some time playing with my little buddy. We also had Virginia’s newborn pictures done with Grethel so check back soon to see if I have posted the link with the pictures. I had planned on doing William’s 2 year pictures but he was little overwhelmed with  “new baby sister” coming home so we decided to put that off a bit.

DSC_0398

 

Virginia slept really well last night which was a good thing because I was worn out from the two nights in the hospital that she did not sleep and the two nights before that that I was up with contractions. She is doing great with nursing and we are slowly working on getting on a 3 hour schedule. Hopefully my milk will come in today and that will help.

William is SLOWLY coming around. Most of the time he wants nothing to do with her. He is however LOVING all of the visitors and attention that he is getting.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Anna, Virginia is absolutely beautiful!! What a little angel! Congratulations to you both and I know William will be the best big brother!! Can't wait to see the newborn shoot. You're looking amazing, btw, what is your secret! :)