We are hoping to make it to a pumpkin patch at some point this month but thought today would be a good day to take a trip down to Andy’s Creekside Nursery and pick up some pumpkins for our front porch. It’s really just as fun as the pumpkin patch. There are ponds with fish, a playhouse and slide, lots of pumpkins, and it’s a beautiful background for photos. Plus they have the prettiest pumpkins around. It was hard to choose and I may have to go back solo to pick up a few of the fairytale pumpkins I was eyeing.
I also may have to go back with the kids and get some better pictures. My handy helper Ryan was not such a help getting the kiddos to smile and look at the camera. I got a few pictures before we checked out and headed to eat Mexican for lunch. YUM-O!
Clearly they did not want to have their pictures taken and I’m sure handy helper Ryan was wondering around looking at something else trying to act like he doesn’t know the crazy lady with the camera at the plant store. I do have very cute fall outfits for them but it is 87 degrees out today and they would have been a bit warm. So, we decided on our Auburn outfits instead. And, yes, I know William is in desperate need of a haircut. It’s on the list of things to do this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment