Our last day was definitely our best day on the beach (of course). William had no hesitations about the sand, we had a nice cool breeze, and it was overcast. We still had a red flag so no swimming in the ocean but that didn’t stop us from having a great day. I was really hoping my kiddos would fall asleep on the beach and we could stay out all day but that was wishful thinking. They started to get pretty fussy around 1:30 so we packed up and headed in for naps.
Ryan flying the kite on his fishing rod.
V had so much sand in her swimsuit we just decided to take it off.
Nothing like a sandy snack. Not sure why the snack was dumped out all over the blanket but it didn’t stop anyone from eating it.
After a fun afternoon of shopping and eating ice cream in Rosemary Beach it was time to call it a night.
Saturday was rainy which made it easier to pack up and head home.
And just to prove that I was actually on this vacation here is the one picture of me that was taken. Just before we got in the car I told Ryan he needed to get a picture of me with William and Virginia just so when they look back on these pictures one day that they would know that I was actually on this vacation with them. William refused to be in the picture and well, you can see how Virginia reacted.
No comments:
Post a Comment