Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Birthday

My mom was so excited to finally be able to celebrate my birthday this year (Last year mom was in the hospital and the two years before that I think someone was sick). We had plans to meet my family out for breakfast Saturday morning. Friday afternoon I could tell William wasn’t himself and sure enough he woke up Saturday morning at 4:30 with a fever. We have to be very careful around mom so I called my parents to cancel breakfast. In the end we decided to celebrate anyway and I went on to meet everyone and left Ryan home with the kids. It wasn’t the same without them but I spent some great quality time with them over the next week. William’s fever went away with Tylenol and never came back but Virginia started running a fever Monday and was sick for the entire week!

I didn’t get any pictures at breakfast but I did get a few of the strawberry cake my mom made me!!!!

DSC_0045DSC_0054DSC_0060

No comments: