Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day and Other Photos from June


We gave dad a tent that weighs only 1 lb and 6 oz.


We celebrated Father's Day with the Cather's at mom and dad's lake house. It was a little hot but a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon.

This was Papa's 65th Father's Day!!!


Megan was busy catching minnows and Daniel enjoyed stirring them up.

Matthew enjoys making William smile. I think they are going to be good buds.



Great Papa spent some great time with William. He always seems to be asleep when I take him to visit with Papa but was wide awake to play with him on Sunday.

I can't believe that William will be 3 months old! He is getting so big. I am loving every minute of being a mom...even at 2 in the morning. Luckily I have a pretty good sleeper. He is going to bed around 8 (most nights), gets up around 2 to eat, and then sleeps until about 7.

Heath celebrated his 36th birthday on June 15.



We headed to the McClendon's lakehouse for a fun weekend with some friends. It's a little different having all these kids around but we had a great weekend despite the rain. Uncle Chucky (Ryan) and Alex were having story time with Campbell and Owen.


Cooper and William are already best friends just like their daddies!

Mom and I have been taking a photography class this month. I am still working on figuring out which settings to use. The lighting in this picture is not great but I thought it was a cute picture anyway.


No comments: