Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swimming!

William went swimming for the first time today. It was the perfect day for it. It has been really hot and William doesn't care much for the heat. We have spent most of our days inside so it was nice to find a cool activity to do outside. We went to the Straka's pool (probably where I had my first swim) with his cousins Matthew and Megan and his Oma. He loved it...I think. He was very relaxed and loved watching the water.







William loves the bouncy seat that we have for him in the kitchen. I needed something in there to entertain him while we cook, eat, and clean up. I think that it might be his favorite thing. He has been trying for several weeks now to grab the monkey and he is starting to occasionally grab on to it. His face lights up the minute we put him in the seat.

No comments: