Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cold Weather Fun

We have spent alot of time inside the past couple of weeks. It hasn't been all bad though. We have had a good time playing with all of our toys. William is really learning how to play and it's been so fun watching him and playing with him.

William LOVES this phone (thanks Betsy!) Of course he has a play phone he likes too but there is nothing like the real thing. I will have to dig up some old pictures but I can remember LOVING phones when I was little too!


I pulled out a puzzle to see what William would do. He has learned to take the pieces out and he is starting to attempt to put them back (or maybe he is just banging them on the puzzle to make noise).


And of course we LOVE to roll the ball back and forth!

No comments: