Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Haircut!

 I hated to do it but it was time- William's hair was out of control and driving us both crazy- so after Kindermusik this morning we headed to get his haircut. I decided to take him to Angel Hair in Crestline because I remembered the fun chairs they had for kids to sit in while they get their haircut-like airplanes and cars-but the fun chairs were gone, not that William minded. He just sat in my lap and did really well. He sat pretty still and never made a sound. I forgot to take home the lock of hair that the girl saved for me. Oh well-I don't really get that anyway. I also didn't take any pictures while we were there. But luckily I had taken some this morning and I was sure to get a few when we got home. I don't know if you can really tell in the pictures but his hair looks much better and it's not tickling his ears or hanging in his eyes anymore.
Here are a few before pictures...


And after William's First Haircut...

No comments: