Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I had big plans for spring break. We started out strong with a trip to the zoo first thing Monday morning. That was the last day I picked up my camera until we went mattress shopping. I don’t even remember what we did after Monday Smile …must not have been too exciting.

 

This was our first time at the zoo since the fall which made it really fun for Virginia. She was so little the last time we went. William’s favorite of the day was the alligator and the giant turtles. My favorite was the mama orangutan and her new baby girl. She was rocking her and giving her kisses. LOVE! Virginia LOVED the goats. She could have stood there and petted them all day.

DSC_0955DSC_0956DSC_0959DSC_0966DSC_0968DSC_0969DSC_0973DSC_0976DSC_0978DSC_0982DSC_0986DSC_0990

 

I might have grabbed the camera a few more times at home. Tuesday morning William came in the den to show me the alligator he had made with his legos. I was super impressed. The mouth even went “chomp chomp!”

DSC_0952

And some fun in the backyard…

DSC_0726DSC_0731DSC_0750DSC_0730

Oh and I snapped a quick picture Monday morning of some of my family on the Today show in New York, New York!

DSC_0943

No comments: