If there are clothes laying around then Virginia will pick them up and try her best to get them on…even if they are not hers. She has completely dressed herself in William’s clothes before. I am thrilled because I LOVED to play dress up and have really tried to get William to enjoy it. He has a basket full of cowboy stuff, pirate hats and swords, and all kinds of dress up. He will put it on and almost immediately takes it back off. I need to start collecting some fun stuff for V to play with. I just know she will love it!
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Visit to the Zoo
- Update
- Catching up…
- Trains, Trains, and more Trains
- Scrub-a-dub-dub 2 Artists in the tub!
- Tennis
- Just a swingin’
- 17 months!
- Loveys
- Little Chefs
- Hot Summer Days
- Roger Day
- Trains, Trains, and more Trains
- I Ain’t Gonna Paint No More!
- Anja’s Visit
- Weekend Trip to Atlanta
- Welcome to the World Mary Ellis
- Independence Day, Flea Market, Lake
- Dressin’ Up
- Time to catch up….
-
▼
August
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment