Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Thursday

No matter how busy we are we love to make time for visits with Great Papa.

100_3720100_3721

 

Okay so I know that technically William already had his first haircut but when I took him today to Heather (the girl who cuts my hair) they made the biggest deal over this being his first haircut so I just went along. They put a cape on him, took a picture, put some of his hair in a little baggie and even gave us a little certificate commemorating the day. This time I could really tell that he had had a haircut. He looks like such a big boy which I am not thrilled about but luckily his hair grows fast and he will be looking like my precious little baby again in no time. 

 

first haircut with heather  100_3725 I couldn’t let this beautiful day pass us by without getting outside so after a day of visiting with Great Papa, Kindermusik with our friends, a little lunch,a short nap, playtime with our cousins, and 2 consignment sales, we stopped off at the park to get a little fresh air. 

100_3722100_3724

1 comment:

Gypsy Baby said...

LOVE the green sweater! Your mom is so talented