We had a fun Saturday with our cousin David and were fully prepared for a rainy Sunday. Luckily the rain didn't last long and we got outside and played for a while. In other news....WILLIAM STARTED WALKING TODAY!!! I'll try to get a video posted this week.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Here comes Peter Cottontail hoppin' down the bunny...
- Play day with David
- Spaghetti!!
- Beautiful Day!
- Let the egg hunting begin...
- Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!
- Spring Has Sprung...
- Update on these sweet baby boys...
- New Favorite
- Playtime outside
- Big Day at the Grocery Store
- Sweet Baby Boys
- Sunshine!!!
- Beach!!
- Busy Thursday
- Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!
-
▼
March
(16)
3 comments:
Yay! William's walking. Can't wait to see him! And David is adorable. But I thought you were watching him by yourself. I see you got Oma and Opa to come help :)
Way to go William!!!
yay william!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment