We had a lot of veggies from the market and I was in the mood for something refreshing so I made this salad for dinner tonight. It is from this month’s issue of Better Homes and Gardens. It’s got lettuce, corn, tomatoes, green beans, avocado, cucumber, and bacon. DELICIOUS!!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
June
(18)
- Best Friends
- Diggin' in the dirt
- Good food, Good friends, Good times!
- Summer Days…
- You’ve got a friend in me…
- Chatterbox
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Playing with my Papa
- No title
- Paradise
- We enjoyed some pool time last week with David, Da...
- Quiet Time
- The next Picasso
- Chopped Salad
- Fun in the Sun
- Take me out to the ballgame!
- Show me where to sign...
-
▼
June
(18)
1 comment:
Um, yum!!! That looks fantastic. I'll have to find my BHG from this month!
Post a Comment