I feel sure that these boys are going to grow up and be the best of friends. I am not so sure that they won’t be getting into some trouble…sooner than later. But for now the only trouble we have to worry about is sharing-and we are learning.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
June
(18)
- Best Friends
- Diggin' in the dirt
- Good food, Good friends, Good times!
- Summer Days…
- You’ve got a friend in me…
- Chatterbox
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Playing with my Papa
- No title
- Paradise
- We enjoyed some pool time last week with David, Da...
- Quiet Time
- The next Picasso
- Chopped Salad
- Fun in the Sun
- Take me out to the ballgame!
- Show me where to sign...
-
▼
June
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment