Saturday, June 12, 2010

Paradise

Who turned the heat on?? Boy was it HOT today! We began our morning VERY early this morning and while William napped I hit up some yard sales. Then it was off to Thomas’ first birthday party at the park. I was flying solo and keeping up with William took both hands and I wasn’t able to snap any pictures. We went straight to Oma and Opa’s to cool off before heading home. They were busy gardening so we filled up the pool and William stripped down and got right in.

 100_4771

Who needs the beach when you can have this in your own front yard?

100_4776

Some enjoyed airplane rides…

100_4775 100_4778

While others enjoyed swimming with the dolphins.

100_4784

It wasn’t all fun and games…Some had to attend meetings in the middle of all that play.

100_4791  100_4796

3 comments:

Elin said...

I love that "meeting." Looks like a high power board room conference to me!

MelanieJ781 said...

Your little boy looks like he loves to play in the water as much as Sawyer. I wish we could get these boys together. Miss you! Melanie

The Hadens said...

LOL! So fun!! I wish we lived closer so we could attend these "meetings"!