Sunday, September 19, 2010

Double the Fun!

 

100_5377100_5379

Our sweet friends Janet and Jared came to visit this weekend and brought along these two cutie pies, Carter and Coleman. I was so excited about their arrival. I got to pull out all the baby stuff (x2!!). It was a glimpse of what is to come once baby #2 arrives. We are definitely going to have to do some organizing. William’s stuff plus all the baby stuff pretty much takes over the house! 

100_5390

William really enjoyed having the boys here. He loved making them smile and sitting in their bouncy seats! I wish I had gotten a picture of all the boys together but William was busy playing in his new cars and cooking in the kitchen that Janet brought him. (I will post pictures soon!)

100_5387 100_5388 

I really miss having Janet here in Birmingham but I am so excited that she is just 2 1/2 hours away now! It makes weekends like this much easier…especially with little ones! I am so excited about watching our boys grow up together.

 100_5391

I miss you guys already!

1 comment:

The Hadens said...

I miss you too!!! We had so much fun being with y'all!!