Sunday, September 26, 2010

House Guest

My sweet nephew, David, spent Friday night and all day Saturday with us this weekend. We would have loved to have him stay longer but I think his mommy and daddy missed him too much! William really enjoyed having his cousin around to play with. Getting both boys in the pictures was difficult so the pictures are not that great. That’s something I will have to improve on before baby #2 arrives.

Enjoying breakfast on Saturday morning….

100_5392

100_5394

 100_5398 100_5399 100_5401

Ryan and I got brave and took both boys to the Greek Food Festival. It was a little hot so we quickly ate our lunch and headed home to get the boys down for naps. The only pictures I took were in William’s room because it was the only place I had both boys contained but we did enjoy an afternoon outside before the rain moved in. We had a great wagon ride, had fun swinging, and enjoyed crawling around in the grass. It was a fun weekend but we were TIRED. We stayed in our pajamas today and enjoyed the rain!

No comments: