For 30 years now the folks in Forest Park have gathered at the park to carol and welcome Santa Claus on the fire truck. In fact 30 years ago my mom went into labor with me while the whole neighborhood was at the park! I don’t think I missed any of the 29 years after that. This was the second year I got to take William. Last year he was sick and it was cold, and it made for a pretty miserable time. This year William was well and it wasn’t so cold but William was still not so sure about all the people. He doesn’t seem to love big crowds and attention, or Santa for that matter.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
December
(21)
- The Day After…
- Snow-Take 2
- I’m dreaming of a White Christmas!!!
- Christmas with the Cather’s
- Christmas Morning
- Visit with Santa
- Zoolight Safari
- Caroling in the Park
- Christmas Party
- Chef William
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Sinterklass
- Happy Birthday David!
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Water Water Everywhere
- Just a swinging…
- Rainy Day Fun
- Thanksgiving
- S’mores Please!
- LEAVES!
- Thanksgiving Snack
-
▼
December
(21)
1 comment:
Love it! And look how cute you are all pregnant!!!
Post a Comment