I haven’t done much to prepare for the baby’s arrival around the house but one of the most important things to me is preparing William for a baby brother/sister. I bought him a baby doll a couple of months ago but he has not given it much attention. This morning he noticed the infant seat sitting in his future room where it has been sitting since he grew out of it. He was interested in the buckle so I went and got the baby and we buckled baby in. He then wanted to give the baby a bottle! He is going to be a GREAT big brother!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
December
(21)
- The Day After…
- Snow-Take 2
- I’m dreaming of a White Christmas!!!
- Christmas with the Cather’s
- Christmas Morning
- Visit with Santa
- Zoolight Safari
- Caroling in the Park
- Christmas Party
- Chef William
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Sinterklass
- Happy Birthday David!
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Water Water Everywhere
- Just a swinging…
- Rainy Day Fun
- Thanksgiving
- S’mores Please!
- LEAVES!
- Thanksgiving Snack
-
▼
December
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment