Wow! I really have so much to be Thankful for and my family is one of them! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We of course started off our day with the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. We knew William was going to love it. He LOVES balloons and music so why wouldn’t he love a parade!?!
He even joined in the fun and made a little music himself!
We then headed to my parents for lunch. I didn’t remember I had my camera with me until we were leaving so I quickly snapped a picture of William with my parents in front of their beautiful ginko tree.
We headed home for a nap and then we were off to eat dinner with Ryan’s family. At this point the rain had moved in and I was very tired and FULL and didn’t remember my camera. I’ll have to see if I can snag some pictures from someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment