Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 Months!

I’m a little late on the 10 month post. William was 10 months old on February 1! We didn’t have a check-up this month so I don’t have anything to report on height and weight. I haven’t noticed a huge growth spurt so my guess would be that he weighs somewhere around 17 pounds.
He has four teeth making their way in on the top. They are taking their time which has made for a very fussy baby this week. William is still showing signs of a milk allergy. I gave him some yogurt this afternoon and he spit it up about an hour later so I’m guessing he hasn’t grown out of it yet. I am still nursing (5 times a day) and not able to eat dairy either. I have started to treat myself to some dairy at night after William’s last feeding.  He has decided that he LOVES likes vegetables again. I am slowly introducing them back into his dinner and so far I have not had too much protesting. He LOVES some Gerber Lil’ Crunchies. I think he would eat a whole can if I put it in front of him. He also really likes toast. Some other finger foods that he likes are deli-sliced turkey, peaches, pears, and shredded cheese (he can only have a tiny bit because of his milk allergy).
William is still going to bed at 6 and wakes up sometime between 6 and 6:30 in the morning. Occasionally he will wake up in the middle of the night but it’s usually due to teething or a cold.
He is really not much of a talker. He does say Da-Da but I think he is talking about Dora and not his Daddy. No worries, I don’t mind having a quiet baby one bit!
I am LOVING that William LOVES to sit and read books with me. We have a lot of books but he definitely has his favorites. He also loves his stacking toys and is even starting to stack the blocks himself! William also enjoys playing with balls. We are working on learning how to roll them. He has loved to play peek-a-boo for several months now but last week he started doing it himself, pulling a blanket or book over his face. He thinks it is the funniest thing...so do we!
This little guy is on the move. He is crawling, pulling up, and walking (not by himself but with support from someone or something). He is starting to stand all by himself for just a few seconds.
Other things going on: William and I are doing “Mom and Baby Yoga” and have also started our third session of Kindermusik. He We LOVE both of them. It’s been especially nice to get us out of the house after all of these cold, rainy days. We will be glad when spring arrives! Just two more months and our sweet baby boy is going to be ONE!!!

100_3509

No comments: