Sunday, February 21, 2010
Hello Sunshine!!
What a treat this weekend to have a sneak peek at Spring Weather. We enjoyed Friday morning at the Zoo with some friends, Saturday morning we did a little "antiquing" and Saturday afternoon we played outside and helped watched Daddy do yard work. My little guy is going to be walking soon so we have got to get the front and backyard ready for playtime! The temperature is supposed to reach near 70 degrees today so I'm hoping for more outside time today-maybe even a family bike ride. William was up with a fever in the middle of the night so we will see what he feels like when he wakes up. Sunshine and warm weather will surely make him feel better! Everytime I pull out the camera William drops what he is doing and heads over to grab it so I am not able to get as many pictures as I would like but I did manage to get a few shots of him enjoying the sun yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
February
(18)
- If at first you don’t succeed, try try again…
- New Favorite…
- Sunny Sunday
- One-Man Band
- Hello Sunshine!!
- Mom's Family Birthday
- Saturday Funday
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Playtime in the snow!
- SNOW!
- Balls!
- These are a few of my favorite things….
- Hurry Up Spring/Summer!
- Pictures with Grethel!
- 10 Months!
- Another Rainy Day
- Playdate at the Park
- Happy Birthday Daddy Ryan!!!
-
▼
February
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment