These were the few brief moments that William enjoyed his new ball pit. After about a minute he had had enough and wanted nothing more to do with it. When I got in it he started SCREAMING and he never cries much less screams. As long as it was in the room he wanted to be held. I've put it up for now. We will try again another day.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
February
(18)
- If at first you don’t succeed, try try again…
- New Favorite…
- Sunny Sunday
- One-Man Band
- Hello Sunshine!!
- Mom's Family Birthday
- Saturday Funday
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Playtime in the snow!
- SNOW!
- Balls!
- These are a few of my favorite things….
- Hurry Up Spring/Summer!
- Pictures with Grethel!
- 10 Months!
- Another Rainy Day
- Playdate at the Park
- Happy Birthday Daddy Ryan!!!
-
▼
February
(18)
1 comment:
You can bring it out when Charlie comes to play. He is in ball pit heaven every time he sees one!
Post a Comment