We had some pictures done with Grethel this weekend. It is always so fun to see her and I'm always so excited to see the proofs! You can see them too (for the next 10 days).
Go to http://www.gvephotography.com/ Click on the first picture (website) Click on Clients and the password is william. While you are there check out her website. She takes amazing pictures!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
February
(18)
- If at first you don’t succeed, try try again…
- New Favorite…
- Sunny Sunday
- One-Man Band
- Hello Sunshine!!
- Mom's Family Birthday
- Saturday Funday
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Playtime in the snow!
- SNOW!
- Balls!
- These are a few of my favorite things….
- Hurry Up Spring/Summer!
- Pictures with Grethel!
- 10 Months!
- Another Rainy Day
- Playdate at the Park
- Happy Birthday Daddy Ryan!!!
-
▼
February
(18)
2 comments:
I loved them Anna! William is sooo precious. I really liked the big blue eyes looking up at the camera.
so cute!! grethel always does such a great job with william :)
Post a Comment