My camera battery died and I missed a few of the family shots. Luckily there were several other cameras around and Jennifer was sweet and sent me some of the ones that I missed.
We didn't have anyone to take a big family picture so we did a girls picture and a guys picture....
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
April
(22)
- Drumroll please...
- Food and Flowers
- Happy Birthday Beverly!!
- My Pal Lawson...
- One year Photos with Grethel
- Cooking in the Kichen
- Ready, set, go!!
- Oh how I wish…
- Best Buds
- Time to plant!
- Coloring
- Get Outside!!!
- Wonderful Weekend
- Pictures with Grethel
- 12 months and a week!
- One year Photos with our favorite photographer…
- A few more Easter Pictures...
- Splish Splash...
- “Hoppy” Easter!!!
- PARTY!!!
- Happy Birthday to my sweet William!!!
- Spoons…
-
▼
April
(22)


1 comment:
Wow. The guys are definitely out numbering the girls. You need to get on that Anna :)
Post a Comment