We celebrated Beverly's birthday last night (her actual birthday is Wednesday). I am certain that she is not going to be happy that I put this picture on the blog for the whole world to see but I thought it was a cute picture and wanted to share it with all 5 of my readers. This is the only picture that I took because I was busy being a mom and a chef. I wish that someone else would take over the camera duties sometimes. In fact I wish someone would take over a lot of my duties sometimes but I don't know that that day will ever come.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
April
(22)
- Drumroll please...
- Food and Flowers
- Happy Birthday Beverly!!
- My Pal Lawson...
- One year Photos with Grethel
- Cooking in the Kichen
- Ready, set, go!!
- Oh how I wish…
- Best Buds
- Time to plant!
- Coloring
- Get Outside!!!
- Wonderful Weekend
- Pictures with Grethel
- 12 months and a week!
- One year Photos with our favorite photographer…
- A few more Easter Pictures...
- Splish Splash...
- “Hoppy” Easter!!!
- PARTY!!!
- Happy Birthday to my sweet William!!!
- Spoons…
-
▼
April
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment