Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

…except for William not feeling great we had a wonderful weekend. Betsy came to visit which is always a good time. William was especially excited to see her since he had not seen her since her wedding last May!!! He was just 5 weeks old! 

100_4197

Ryan worked in his new vegetable garden while we spent the morning with Betsy. Then we were off to meet baby Elle and spend some time with old friends while Ryan headed to a Cowboy boots and Catfish wedding party. Ryan and I slipped out Saturday night to a wonderful engagement party at a beautiful home!!!  Sunday morning Ryan headed out to the Indy Car race with his dad while William and I met the girls for brunch. We spent some time with Opa and Oma before heading home and crashing! William is still not feeling great. He is getting a tooth, has bad allergies, and possibly a cold. Whatever it is I hope it is over with soon!  I wish I had more pictures of our wonderful weekend. I carried my camera with me all weekend and this was the only picture I took!

No comments:

Blog Archive