Except I didn’t dream it!! We arrived home from the Cather’s to a beautiful white covered neighborhood. There were beautiful flurries at the Cather’s but as soon as we were headed up the mountain to our house everything was covered in white. William’s face when he got out of the car was priceless!! We didn’t have much time to play because we had to get inside for naptime but I will be sure to get more pictures when we head out later. It hasn’t stopped snowing yet.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(180)
-
▼
December
(21)
- The Day After…
- Snow-Take 2
- I’m dreaming of a White Christmas!!!
- Christmas with the Cather’s
- Christmas Morning
- Visit with Santa
- Zoolight Safari
- Caroling in the Park
- Christmas Party
- Chef William
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Sinterklass
- Happy Birthday David!
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Water Water Everywhere
- Just a swinging…
- Rainy Day Fun
- Thanksgiving
- S’mores Please!
- LEAVES!
- Thanksgiving Snack
-
▼
December
(21)
2 comments:
OHMYGOODNESS!! Anna, these are such beautiful pictures!! I love, love, love all of them!
Those pictures are amazing - you are a great photographer, Anna! But you do have an absolutely adorable subject!
Post a Comment