Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stay Tuned…

Don’t give up on me blog readers! This is what Virginia has been up to the last couple of weeks.

DSC_0945

And when she is sleeping or not crying I have a precious 2 year old who, under the circumstances, is doing really well. He seems to be able to block out the crying and carry on with life as usual. I’m not saying it doesn’t bother him because we are definitely noticing a change in him (waking up at night crying for mommy and daddy- it works for sister right?)

DSC_0939

Helping me vacuum. His play vacuum does actually suck stuff up. William likes to pick up the dust bunnies and stick them down in the tube Smile 

DSC_0951DSC_0949

When we start to see more of these beautiful smiles I will be back to blog about our Easter. Until then I will be holing my sweet little colicky baby girl and giving my precious little boy lots of extra attention!

DSC_0133

No comments: