A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try out the new Kaul Beanstalk Forest at Red Mountain Park. It's a high ropes course with about 20 different obstacles. It was a cold wet day and I really wasn't all that thrilled about going but ended up having a great time and can't wait to go back!!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blogs I Read...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(54)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Last Day of School
- First trip to the ER (sort of)
- Mother’s Day at the Lake
- Mother's Day Eve
- Mother's Day Tea
- Donuts
- Popsicles!!
- S'mores
- Spring Hike
- Celebrating Friends
- Crawfish
- Kaul Beanstalk Forest
- William's Four Year Old Well Check-up
- Scenes From Around the House
- Spring at the Lake
- Dressing up
- Happy Fourth Birthday William!
- Easter
- Cottontail Express
- Birthdays
- Easter Fun
-
▼
May
(21)



No comments:
Post a Comment