Saturday, April 9, 2011

Front Yard Picnic

After everyone (and by everyone I mean everyone age 2 and under) took a nap this afternoon we packed up and headed down to Sweet Pea’s garden shop to buy some flowers for the window boxes. On our way home we stopped and picked up a delicious dinner at Urban Cookhouse. William was not ready to go inside so we parked ourselves right in the front yard and enjoyed our dinner.

William was eager to hold Virginia but by the time I got my camera ready he was pushing her out of his lap Smile

DSC_0478

 

DSC_0475

Ryan was worn out from a full day of working in the yard…

DSC_0485DSC_0489

LOVE LOVE LOVE

DSC_0494DSC_0503

I’m not sure what is going on in this picture but I LOVE it!

DSC_0505

1 comment:

Grace said...

I love it too! That looks like so much fun. And how adorable is that little outfit that Virginia is wearing!