Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday William!

We started the birthday festivities on Thursday by celebrating with Papa. We did a lot of celebrating over the next few days. I LOVE birthdays and I really wanted to make this a special day for William. Not just because it was his birthday but also because it’s been a little crazy around here lately with a new baby sister.

 

DSC_0873_thumb[1]

Papa gave William a farm animal train to add on to the train he already has over there. Have I mentioned how much William LOVES trains?!?

DSC_0876_thumb[1]DSC_0884_thumb[1]

DSC_0886_thumb[1]

YUM!! Mickey Mouse Cupcakes!

DSC_0883_thumb[1]DSC_0879_thumb[1]DSC_0891_thumb[1]

Friday was William’s real birthday. Thursday night I decorated the kitchen with balloons and streamers. Growing up my parents always decorated the kitchen so that when we came downstairs the morning of our birthday it was all decorated.

DSC_0954_thumb[1]

Balloons come in a close second to trains on William’s favorite things list.

When William got up Friday morning he was sooo excited about the decorations.

DSC_0896_thumb[1]DSC_0899_thumb[1]DSC_0900_thumb[1]DSC_0902_thumb[1]DSC_0903_thumb[1]DSC_0904_thumb[1]

Mickey Mouse is definitely third on the list…

DSC_0906_thumb[1]DSC_0908_thumb[1]DSC_0912_thumb[1]

and thankfully sister is climbing the list!

DSC_0913_thumb[2]DSC_0920_thumb[1]

William was comparing his toes to Virginia’s. He loves to tickle her toes.

DSC_0931_thumb[1]DSC_0947_thumb[1]

William also got to celebrate with his friends at school on Friday. He took cookies for a special snack!

I didn’t join them so no pictures…sorry.

No comments: