Saturday, April 9, 2011

Splish Splash I was taking a Bath!

Virginia had her first bath tonight and LOVED it. Her umbilical stump came off last night and I couldn’t wait to try out our new PUJ tub. It might just be the best baby product I have bought yet. It’s just a foam insert that we put in our bathroom sink and she just fits right in there and was so content. You can check out their webpage here: http://babybathtubs.com/ She must have sat in there for at least 15 minutes and started crying immediately when I took her out. I wish that I had started using this weeks ago. I could have easily used it and still kept her belly button dry.

DSC_0586

DSC_0587

William was close by taking a shower and I couldn’t help but snap a picture of his smiling face!

DSC_0563

3 comments:

Grace said...

Gorgeous! You have such beautiful children. xoxo

The Hadens said...

LOVIN' all of these updates, girl! I can't believe Virginia is getting so big and that W is being such a great big brother already. I am so happy for you all and miss u so much!

Grace said...

And I have bookmarked that bath for if we have another baby - what a genius idea!